social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 25, 2006

colored tape


rainy day. good for experiments. --- my elder son is playing volleyball and therefore needs lot of adhesive tape for his fingers;) he always wants to buy the colored kind - "way cooler". i see. and it´s way cooler for me, too - as we all know there is nothing in the house you could not take for your art, hehe. fact is: colored tapes are very limited to buy (blue, red, green, yellow). but... WHITE is the hit!! today i tried if dye inks would be good to ink the tape. what can i say - they are PERFECT!! you can give the inkdrops directly onto the tape and brush, add some water for lighter colors, you can make a mix, running the colors into each other... just as you need it for your project!

here are my first strips: i teared white tape from the bobbin, fixed it on a sheet of transparency (sorted out from older school stuff) and started painting...
how cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber