social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, March 23, 2006

paperquilt "egypt"



(click on the enlargement sign at the right bottom to see full size clearly;)

today i made this paperquilt with egyptian motifs. it was fun and i want to credit the idea for this kind of quilts to teesha moore, who showed the how-to in her zine "art and life" issue 2.
stamps i used (7) are all from stamp francisco. i was asked if i would like to be a featured artist on their new website (soon to come;) and i had agreed. then i had a block, as i often have when i have to concentrate on stamps/products of one certain company... in this case i have thousand ideas what to make with other stuff. today i thought i might make a paperquilt. i hope it is not too large for them, will see... i do not want to make a "pure" stamping project at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber