social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, April 01, 2006

fleamarket finds




we had rainy days recently, so the happier i was when i saw the sun was shining this morning. the first saturday of the month is the day of fleamarket in our little town. - first it looked as if i couldn´t make a good find today. but then... one booth had LOTS of old books written in old letters. some had gotten a bit damp, so they were very cheap. i bought some and hope they will dry and not molder. one has wonderful technical/electrical diagrams, which will be perfect for making transparencies of the drawings. - another find was waiting for me: a big heap of neoprint-letters! they were cheap also, as they are not complete and some are damaged, but there surely will be enough left to play with in "lynne perrella-style"... and i don´t have to cry when i ruin one with acrylics or so... - there is just one thing i couldn´t find: a bigger house for all my mess... anyway, happy for today:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber