social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, July 18, 2006

checkered shoelaces / karierte schuhbändel

are these great or what?! i have been lookin´ for b/w-checkered shoelaces *forever*! now last weekend i stumbled across them when i was shopping with my youngest in augsburg. i will use them to set some accents in fabric books etc. i should have bought much more!!! --- ok, now i´m on the look-out for skull shoelaces LOL! i´ve seen some on a us-site, but they had mailing costs higher than the price of the laces!

sind die nicht spitze?! seit ewig suche ich nach s/w-karierten schuhbändeln und letztes wochenende falle ich beim shoppen mit meinem jüngsten zufällig drüber! die sind bestimmt gut um akzente zu setzen in stoffbüchern etc. ich hätte viel mehr davon kaufen sollen!! --- so, dann suche ich nur noch nach totenkopf-schuhbändeln. hab zwar schon mal welche gesehen auf einer us-seite, aber die hatten versandpreise nach deutschland, das war schon unverschämt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber