social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, July 17, 2006

chief seattle book done / buch häuptling seattle fertig


slowly but steadily i sewed on the book with the speech of chief seattle and i finished it today. you can see the result on my picturetrail: go to the album "fabric book chief seattle" and you can read a description and see all pictures. (and there is an english translation of the text:)

langsam aber kontinuierlich hab ich in den letzten wochen am stoffbuch über die rede des häuptlings seattle genäht. jetzt ist es fertig und das ergebnis gibt´s auf meiner picturetrail zu sehen. das album "fabric book chief seattle" anklicken, dort steht eine beschreibung und dort sind natürlich auch alle bilder zu sehen. (dort steht dann auch eine englische übersetzung für meine besucher aus der großen weiten welt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber