social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, July 27, 2006

ma vinci

if you are a alphaholic like me, you will surely know ma vinci (it has a new url; click here to find out). got my newest order today (fast: within 8 days to overseas) and i´m happy as always with robin´s products! i have given up to count my alphabets, just can´t stop buying... had ordered glassine envelopes, too - squares in var. sizes - cool!!

alle alpha-junkies wie ich es bin kennen sicher ma vinci (hier klicken führt zu ihrer neuen url). hab heute meine neueste bestellung gekriegt (schnell: innerhalb von 8 tagen) und bin wie immer glücklich damit! hab´s aufgegeben, meine alphabet-sets zu zählen, ich kann und kann nicht aufhören, immer wieder welche zu kaufen... hab mir auch so matt-durchsichtige kleine umschläge bestellt (quadratisch in einer größenmischung), sind ebenfalls klasse!!

1 comment:

  1. oH yes love their stamps have several!!! and now waiting for kitty pics!!!!! hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber