social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 14, 2006

faces var.3 & 4



deco page: background acrylics and stamped with lost aussie designs motif. louise brooks stamp (from an alpha-stampset of "the studio"-zine/teesha moore) on redbrown vellum.

atc: background acrylics, stamped with papyrusstructure from judi-kins. "F"-stamp (same alphaset as above) on white vellum contains many faces!! look closely;)

deco seite: hintergrund acrylfarben, überstempelt mit lost aussie designs motiv. louise brooks stempel auf dem rotbraunen vellum von teesha moore (aus einem ihrer "the studio"-zines, wo man ein alphabetset bestellen konnte).

atc: hintergrund wieder acrylfarben, diesmal mit dem papyrusstempel von judi kins in rot bestempelt. der "F"-stempel stammt aus dem selben alpha-set von teesha moore, ist auf weißes vellum gestempelt und enthält viele gesichter, wenn man genau hinkuckt;)

2 comments:

  1. Johanna,
    I love the fab backgrounds on these 2 pieces. Very nice

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber