social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, October 18, 2006

wednesdaystamper/mittwochstempler: crown / krone

this week´s theme at the wednesdaystamper-challenge is crown. not *really* my theme, but i wanted to give it a try and made this atc. face is from teesha moore, crown from lost coast designs, textstamp from jim stephan. letters also from teesha moore.

thema "krone" also diese woche, nicht mein favoritenthema, aber ich wollte doch dabei sein. hab diese atc gemacht. der textstempel heißt übersetzt: "meine stempelsammlung ist größer als deine." - na gut, das weiß ich natürlich nicht sicher;)

see all of my wednesdaystamper-contributions here.

alle meine mittwochstempler-beiträge sind hier gesammelt.

4 comments:

  1. Angeberin *feix* .... tolle Idee und spitzen Umsetzung, Rubberstampingqueen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, joy, ich kenne sogar in deutschland mindestens eine stemplerin, die mehr stempel hat als ich:)) aber ich bin ihr immer hart auf den fersen... *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I love everything about this and I shall be sure to pop in to see how you get on with the wednesday challenges!

    Kari x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber