social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, February 23, 2007

exercising.../ich üb schon mal...

with a stamppal i plan to swap fabric gothic arches, so i´m starting to exercise on these... this will go onto a felted purse (only sewing on is left to do). i used lumiere and golden acrylics, stamps from greenpepperpress. picture from one of my fave childrens books, "cinderella skeleton" (i have three of them so far to cut out the pics;)

mit einer stempelfreundin habe ich vereinbart, gotikbögen aus stoff zu machen. deswegen fange ich jetzt mal an zu üben... das wird ein aufnäher für eine filztasche, muss ihn nur noch drauf sticken. verwendet habe ich überwiegend lumiere- u. golden-, also acrylfarben. das bild ist aus einem meiner lieblingskinderbücher "cinderella skeleton" (ich hab das buch mehrfach, also auch zum ausschlachten *g*), vorne laminiert, mit gel mattiert und dann aufgenäht. stempel von greenpepperpress.

4 comments:

  1. GORGOUS. I love the image. And who wouldn't want to have such a purse. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the weirdness of this arch. Great idea to use fabric Johanna!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber