social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, April 14, 2007

buch über bücher machen


jau, gleich noch eins, grad geliefert: ist zwar schon etwas älter (von 2001), aber ich hab es erstmals auf dem medina durchgeblättert und weil es mir gleich gut gefiel, musste es direkt auf meine bestellliste. und bei 5,22 euro + 3 euro porto (niegelnagelneu) kann man ja auch nicht meckern... außerdem: bücher über das herstellen von büchern kann man nie genug haben... oder????!!

4 comments:

  1. This book looks great and are you saying in your last post that you have received Kaleidoscope? I have had it on order and it still hasn't arrived :-(

    Yes, summer is here too! fantastic isn't it?

    Hugs,
    Kari x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stimmt ich habe auch noch ein paar auf meiner Liste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have enough books about bookbinding! Congrats with this find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das habe ich auch, ist gut!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber