social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, June 28, 2007

the party is over.../ die party ist vorbei...







i had a really great day with good friends, yummy food and lots of laughter...
and a lot of wonderful mail helped me to get over the big five;)
see some of it here (names are on the pics, click to enlarge)

ich hatte einen richtig schönen tag mit guten freunden, lecker essen und viel lachen...
und eine menge wundervoller post half mir über die seltsame zahl hinweg;)
ich zeig mal was davon (namen stehen auf den bildern, zum vergrößern klicken)




































































































































































can anybody tell me why blogger shows the pics in such an odd manner?


















kann mir mal jemand sagen, warum blogger die bilder so verquer anordnet??

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber