social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, July 12, 2007

make a stencil / schablonen anfertigen

and matching the previous post an idea for stenciling: make a stencil from your selfportrait (or any other image) - look here! great tutorial from debra cooper.

und gleich noch passend zum vorherigen eintrag eine idee zum schablonen machen: wie man eine schablone aus seinem selbstportrait anfertigt (oder aus jeder anderen vorlage), ist hier auf debra cooper´s blog wunderbar beschrieben!

2 comments:

  1. Cool die Seite habe ich gleich mal abgespeichert. Danke für den Link

    ReplyDelete
  2. da muss ich mir doch gleich ein geeignetes Portrait suchen!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber