social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, July 09, 2007

TMTA - faces / gesichter

nothing more to say... (so, that´s not my photo;) - see the other participants of the challenge here.

dem ist nichts hinzu zu fügen... (nein, das foto zeigt nicht mich;) - die anderen teilnehmer findet ihr hier.

21 comments:

  1. großartiger gesichtsausdruck, einfach genial und super gemacht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lach* grooooßartig!! Da passt einfach alles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voll gut, einfach wieder genial, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great background, and funny image:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, was für ein motiv. wie dani sagt: megarattenscharf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Motiv und die Farbkombi gefällt mir außerordentlich gut

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolut genial, das ist ein irres Motiv.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fun. Great face. And great work too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea and cool stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, das Motiv ist ja der Hammer *lach* Grossartiges ATC!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber