social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TMTA - new weekly challenge


there is a new weekly challenge called think monday think atc. you can read more about it here. theme of the first week is children and here is my contribution.

es gibt eine neue wöchentliche herausforderung, die sich übersetzt nennt: denk am montag an atcs. mehr darüber gibts hier zu lesen.
thema dieser ersten woche ist kinder und hier ist mein sommerlicher beitrag.

17 comments:

  1. great atc I love the image and the stamped fish lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. super geworden jetzt muß es nur noch wärmer werden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the fish , beautiful ATC!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voll klasse! Und bei Dir gab`s Sonne? Du Glückspilz, lach! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boah, wie klasse ist das denn wieder. Herrlich :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erinnert mich an Tom Sawyer und Huckleberry Finn...*ggg*....das ist super geworden!!!

    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. "gg" du nu wieder, bringst mich zum schmunzeln. einfach grandios

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this and i love how you have the fish hooked. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super.. gefällt mir sehr gut
    gruß moni

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic atc. brilliant take on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic!! I love the idea, and it turned out very beautiful!! I bet it would make my husband think of his childhood!

    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber