social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 20, 2007

tmta - "music"


i give you one of my alltime favorite songs... for this week´s "tmta"

hier bitte, einer meiner lieblingssongs... für diese woche "tmta"

22 comments:

  1. stimmt - klasse song!!! und tolles ATC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. klasse song immer wieder gut und super Idee für ein ATC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist ja eine super Idee... die Farben sind genial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaaa, ein Hammersong und superklasse umgesetzt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich liebe diese Musik und du hast das ATC richtig klasse umgesetzt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a Led zeppelin Fan.. so I love this ATC . great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. wunderschöne farben (wirklich) und dein ATC ist total klasse,Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And Happy Birthday to Robert Plant! One of my favorite all time tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. was für eine tolle farbkombi. super umsetzung

    ReplyDelete
  10. Einfach phantastisch!!! Super umgesetzt mit diesem tollen passenden Hintergrund !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Das ist eine gute Erinnerung! Ich liebe das Lied und die Karte!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber