social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, September 04, 2007

arches coming in the mail

dymphie and i had agreed to do a personal swap of two arches - and tadaaaa, here are hers:
they are absolutely glorious, both of them! hard to see the details in the scan (as the face under the fish transparency), and they are very tactile, what i love!!
thanks so much again, dymphie!:)))

dymphie und ich hatten einen 2-bögen-swap vereinbart, und hier sind ihre.
sie sind beide total superschön! wieder mal schwierig mit den scans (das gesicht unter dem fisch-transparent ist schwer zu sehen), und sie sind beide sehr "fühlbar", was ich liebe!
ganz Y-lichen dank nochmal, dymphie!!


as a big surprise stefanie sent me her school-arch, which is absolutely fantastic, too! i will make a copy and paste it to the desk at teachers´ room in school (next week vacations will be over).
i´m so happy with this - thanks again, stefanie!

und dann noch eine totale überraschung: stefanie hat mir ihren schul-bogen geschickt! auch total fantastisch - eine kopie davon (das original setze ich da keinen gefahren aus!) wird meinen lehrerzimmertisch zieren, nächste woche geht´s ja wieder los.
ich freu mich ganz doll darüber und auch hier nochmal Y-lichen dank!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like my arches.
    The school one is wonderful too! Lucky you :D
    It came to my mind I've never posted yours on my blog, will do that later this week :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber