social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, September 12, 2007

soldered cross / gelötetes kreuz

heute eingetroffen von stefanie (hatte es bei ihr bestellt) und wirklich sehr sehr schön! (ca. 7,5 x 9,5 cm)
löten gehört zu den dingen, die ich nicht selber können muss;)


had ordered this cross from stefanie and got it today. it is absolutely beautiful - and a technique i think i won´t try myself;)

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful work here and also wonderful links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ach bin ich froh das Dir das Kreuz so gut gefällt! Da ist ja meine erste "Auftragsabeit" wirklich gut gegangen ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber