social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, September 19, 2007

wednesdaystamper "fishes"

i love fishes in general, but especially these: seahorse on transparency for wednesdaystamper challenge. ich mag ja fische generell sehr gerne, aber diese ganz besonders: seepferdchen auf transparentfolie für die mittwochstempler.

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love seahorses too and love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw this is gorgeous, I love sea horses, the colours you've used are fab. lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! love the stamps you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background, so soft & pretty & I too love seahorses they are so fragile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschönes ATC, Johanna!Toller Hintergrund! Ich finde Seepferdchen auch so klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful, the background is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant - what a great seahorse and fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your take on this. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous work - love the background and of course the seahorse. cheer,s Carmel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Und so ein Seepferdchen ist mal was ganz anders, gefällt mir sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful work Johanna! Seahorse seems to me 'out of this world', almost alien creatures :) Love the fragile look your atc has :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolut gelungen. Das Seepferdchen passt fantastisch zu dem wunderschönen Hintergrund.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber