social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, October 08, 2007

tmta "masks" / "masken"

so, die sind zwar schon ein bisschen älter (und eigentlich für karneval entstanden, nicht für halloween), aber das dürfte das einzige sein, das ich diese woche beitragen kann, weil ich zu intensiv mit einem anderen projekt befasst bin. hoffe das gilt trotzdem bei der tmta-challenge ;)


well, these are a bit older (and not for halloween, but for mardi gras actually...), but this is the only thing i can provide this week as i´m heavily involved into another project. hope that counts anyway for the tmta-challenge;)

18 comments:

  1. Wow was für ein Mix. Ich bin begeistert. Wunderwunderschön.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set of atc's. Love the edgings to them all.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful and I say yes it counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colour. I feel Im seeing the carnival you have captured the spirit well in these ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. klasse compositionen, schöne farbenprächtige hintergründe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Klar gilt das ! Tolle Farben hast du für diese ATC verwendet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATCs are great. I love Mardi Gras too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ilike your mask ATC's. Beautiful colours.
    Bettie. (www.bertiebo.punt.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eine prächtige farbenfrohe Vielfalt.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber