social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, November 29, 2007

kalenderblatt 29. november

today is birthday of john mayall.

listen to room to move...


geburtstag hat heute:

John Mayall (* 29. November 1933 in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England) ist einer der Väter des englischen Blues-Revival Anfang des 1960er Jahre. Er gilt als Vater des englischen Blues und als einer der ersten, der den Blues von den Wurzeln weg zu experimentelleren Formen brachte. (wikipedia)

eines meiner lieblingslieder von ihm: room to move

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber