social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, November 03, 2007

surprise: "wild west" by hermine

what a wonderful card i found in my mailbox today: hermine sent me her wednesdaystamper contribution of this week. not only is the wild west one of my favorite themes, she also made it in *my* colors:))) that dreamcatcher card is so wonderful, as always the scan doesn´t do it justice.

thanks again, hermine!:)))

was für eine tolle überraschung fand ich heute in meinem briefkasten: hermine schickte mir ihren beitrag, den sie für diese woche bei den mittwochstemplern gemacht hatte. nicht nur, dass ich das thema liebe, die traumfänger-karte ist auch noch total in *meinen* farben gehalten. wunderwunderschön, der scan ist wieder mal nur ein abklatsch davon.

nochmal ganz YYYYYYY-lichen dank, hermine!:)))))

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber