social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, December 01, 2007

art doll: mysteré / wednesdaystampers

die zweite puppe kann ich gleich für die mittwochstempler hernehmen: dort ist diese woche das thema "worte" - und das ist hier auch die einzige stempelei;)


the second doll i can take for ws-challenge: the only stamping is the required "word".

17 comments:

  1. WOW absolutelty fabulous. Love the colours and the face. GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deine püppis sind so was von genial!!!! ganz große klasse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your icicle doll !
    I have made two icicle dolls and I love that kind of art !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the colouring on the face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dolls are fabulous I love the images you have used for the faces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boah Johanna, das ist echt klasse. Ich liebe Deine Werke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic doll, so original! You creative ladies are making the icicle dolls very hard to resist, I have not tried one.....yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boah, Johanna, was warst Du fleißig!! Und alle bildschön! Einfach toll!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this doll! She is very mysterious!

    Kare

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boah, wie cool ist die denn geworden, Du siehst mich hier mit offenem Mund sitzen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boah, wie cool ist die denn geworden, Du siehst mich hier mit offenem Mund sitzen.
    http://barnie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber