social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, January 25, 2008

harry potter

wegen nicht-sitzen-könnens lag ich die letzten tage viel herum. und bin endlich dazu gekommen, harry potter fertig zu lesen.

à propos harry potter: meine kinder brachten mich kürzlich auf diese videos - viel spaß;)



being not able to sit i was laying around the last days. and finally got the time to finish the reading of the harry potter books.

speaking of harry potter: my kids recently showed me these links - have fun;)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Potter Puppet Pals in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4&feature=related



Potter Puppet Pals in "Wizard Angst":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD-Huwlg2kY&feature=related
"Pantelonious Poopicus"... hahaha....



Potter Puppet Pals in "Wizard Swears":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTHmzMk0Cw

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber