social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, February 18, 2008

tmta - "insekten"

(insects copied onto transparency, sewed on)

welch schönes thema diese woche bei tmta!! insekten könnte ich von morgens bis abends stempeln!! deswegen vermute ich mal, dass hier im laufe der woche noch mehrere folgen werden:)

what a wonderful theme at tmta this week!! i could stamp insects all day long... so i think this will only be one of a series:)

30 comments:

  1. also dein erstes ist schon toll geworden, bin auf die folgenden gespannt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merkt man total, dass Dir das Thema liegt. Ich freu mich auch schon auf die nächsten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schade, dass das Bild so klein ist, ich würde gerne mehr sehen.

    Aber die Umsetzung und die Farben sind supi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ATC.

    Greetings from Jolande
    http://artisttradingcards.punt.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supertolle ATC! Da stimmt einfach Alles und ich bin sprachlos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work Johanna. I agree with Bine, it would me great to see a larger scan of this fab atc :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber