social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, February 03, 2008

yummy!!!

so einfach wie superlecker:
einfach auf vanille-eiscreme ein paar tropfen (teelöffel) kürbiskernöl träufeln. es muss natürlich das reine, gute (teuere;)) sein, sirupartig dick, dunkelgrün, am besten aus der steiermark.
in weniger als einer minute fertig und zur zeit mein lieblingsdessert:)
im himmel gibts das als hauptgericht und hat selbstverständlich keine kalorien;)


it is as simple as yummy:
take some vanilla ice cream and add a few drops (teaspoon) of pumpkin seed oil (the good one, pure, thick like syrup, dark green). nothing else.
in heaven that will be served as a main course and have no calories;)

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber