social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, March 31, 2008

tmta - "spring"/"frühling"

for this week´s tmta-challenge...

25 comments:

  1. great backgroundcolor!!! love your atc!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful...especially love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow das ATC ist ein Traum. Wunderschööön.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got me singing the song....love your idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, such a beautiful vibrant colour. Love the image and the way you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. was für eine farbe?!wunderschön,Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Truly a beautiful spring atc!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful ATC ! I like tulips

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the colors your chose and subject! FAB atc!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ATC put a big smile on my face. It made me think of Tiny Tim singing Tiptoe thru the Tulips with his ukelale (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Surprising color, I like it. Really pops

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your take on the TMTA theme and your ATC is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very beautiful colored background and image aswell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work! I love the contrast between the background and the ballerina.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fun!! great take on the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tolles ATC und suuuper Farbe, Johanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looovee the colours! Really fabulous atc!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber