social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

wednesdaystamper "in the garden"

for this week´s wednesdaystampers challenge...
a page in a deco booklet.

33 comments:

  1. very beautiful card, I love the background green and yellow colors of spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, I love this, wonderful work, Johanna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klasse, Farben, Johanne! Sieht toll aus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boah, ist die Karte toll!
    Super Farben!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwww ne super tolle karte - echt super klasse

    ReplyDelete
  6. wunderschöne farben!!gefällt mir super gut,Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the truth behind that simple statment.....wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great deco page! I almost used that plant a seed stamp = love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. was für eine Farbenpower! Klasse, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! What a fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ganz besonders die kräftigen Farben und der Hintergrund an sich gefallen mir... wunderschöner Eintrag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. toller kreditkartenhintergrund, passt prima. ich hab mir 5 goth girls geleistet und bin am zoll vorbei. bei den dollarpreisen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Johanna...this is great. I love how you represented the theme and the effect of the piece is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "gg" ich habe gerade meine wette mit mir selbst gewonnen. wußte wenn ich deine url anklicke kriegt mein auge farbe geboten. super. gefällt mir

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaah, was sind denn das für klasse Farben ?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes it will ~ isn't that really the magic of Spring? Lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber