social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, April 28, 2008

tmta - "witches/hexen" (walpurgisnacht/beltane)

schon wieder so ein schönes thema bei tmta: ich hoffe, meine hexe bereitet euch nicht wirklich "schlaflose nächte"...;)


another wonderful theme at tmta: i hope you are not too scared of my witch and she doesn´t give you *sleepless nights* (as the text says...)

17 comments:

  1. alian läßt grüßen ... coole umsetzung!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Johanna, voll scharf, hihi!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Johanna echt abgefahren. Super ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....what a very powerful piece. I love the strength you've created around this very sinister image. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meine Güte, das ist ja wohl wirklich was für schlaflose Nächte - einfach genial umgesetzt !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wer da keine schlaflosen Nächte bekommt ist abgebrüht!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your witch is very other worldly and cool, love the drama of it!!! I like your Zetti style alot also! Thank you for your very nice comment on my Mushroom Faerie, that is so very nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this witch and HI nice to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber