social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, May 29, 2008

4 pages in the journal

die schule hat mich wieder in den klauen... aber heute (mein freier tag) hats gereicht für ein paar neue seiten in meinem journal --- ich denke, man sieht ihm an, dass wir gerade voll sommer haben (um die 30°c)...




school demands its tribute... but today i have a holiday, so i could work on some new pages in my journal --- can you see we have summer now? around 85 degrees fahrenheit...

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I swear I love how bright and cheery those colors are.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja..drausen ist ein tolles wetter.ich liebe es in meinem garden zu sitzen.wunderschön:-)
    obergenial deine seiten und neue stempelchen hast du klasse umgesetzt!!:-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber