social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, May 04, 2008

blossfeldt meets paperbag studios;)

während meine erste blossfeldt-karte vorwiegend mit postalischen stempeln (von ma vinci & rubberbabybuggybumpers) gestempelt war, habe ich hier nur welche von paperbag studios verwendet. gehören definitiv zu meinen lieblingsstempeln!


while my first blossfeldt card was stamped predominantly with cancellation mark stamps (ma vinci & rubber baby), this time i used stamps from paperbag studios. they are definitely amongst my favorites!

6 comments:

  1. omgosh Johanna, this is fabulous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma Vinci - und diese Paperbag-Stempel mit Zahlen, Buchstaben und Strukturen liebe ich auch über alles :-)
    Die zweite Blossfeldt ist auch wunderbar !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, deine Blossfeldt Karten sind total cool. Beide gefallen mir super gut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es ist wunderschön geworden Johanna. Ich liebe diese Blumen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaah, noch so ein feines Teil! Beide sind klasse!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber