social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, May 31, 2008

more from the visual journal

ach, was für ein spaß - die werkelei an diesem journal ist genuss pur... :))




what fun fun fun working on this journal is...:)))

7 comments:

  1. Sieht man, hihi! Voll toll!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's clear! You are having a wonderful time with your journal pages! They are really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooowwww Johanna I love your journal too :) I made a chain stitched booklet last week and will use that as a holiday journal next weeks. I so want to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glaub ich,das es dir spass macht.das sieht man auch :-)
    wunderschön,Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colle Seiten, Johanna. Bis jetzt gefallen mir ALLE! Ich bin schon auf die nächsten Seiten gespannt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deine Journalseiten sind einfach allle traumhaft schön.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber