social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, July 07, 2008

tmta - "bunt/colorful"

mein thema!!
bei tmta...
my subject!!
at tmta...

22 comments:

  1. Nein, wie ist das wieder klasse.
    Echt abgefahren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha very good you use smarties I used jelly babies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy ..yummy...einfach genial..LG barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have such a craving for Smarties after seeing your fantastically lively art piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oberrattenscharf - muß ich mehr sagen gggg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun ATC. Love the candies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, good ATC! Candy is a great subject! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. now that is color I really like, Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh das ist grossartig! Tolle Idee :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. das ist absolut cool Johanna!!!:0))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Farbenfroher geht ja kaum, absolut geniale Idee, gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber