social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, August 25, 2008

tmta - "tick tock..fascinating watches / faszination uhr"

ein ganz ganz schnelles kärtchen für tmta, denn der koffer ist noch nicht ausgepackt...
kam gestern abend zurück von einem total relaxten stempler-wochenende in bielefeld (bericht folgt), auf dem mir die zeit nur so zwischen den fingern zerrann... wie das halt so ist, wenn man spaß hat:)


(glimmer mist background,
the scanner doesn´t show that)
a really fast card as contribution to tmta, as the suitcase is still unpacked... i returned from a stamper´s retreat yesterday evening and time there was melting with enormous speed - that happens when you have fun:)

13 comments:

  1. Sounds you had a great time!!! I love this wobbly clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clever! I love the way that you've interpreted the theme. Hope you had a marvelous time at your convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. die uhren haben etwas. mag die dali uhren auch sehr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful entry to the TMTA challenge of this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a good time.
    This is great use of the theme and so unusual...brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun clock ATC
    thanks...glad you enjoyed a crafting weekend
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber