social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, September 11, 2008

käfer-atcs von christina und ulrike

bei einem privaten tausch hab ich total schöne käfer-atcs von christina (oben) und ulrike (unten) bekommen. leider haben beide noch keinen blog (*zaunpfahl*!!!)
besonders grinsen musste ich bei ulrikes "blöder blattlaus"... wieso ist das eigentlich noch keine offizelle artbezeichnung?? sollte man doch dringend mal beantragen;))

got some beetle-atcs from a private swap with christina (above) and ulrike (below) - love all of them so much!!!

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber