social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, September 28, 2008

skinny halloween book

zweite seite für mein skinny... sind diese augen nicht gruselig;))? - mal wieder gelegenheit, einen meiner kürzlich bestellten textstempel einzusetzen...

second page - aren´t these eyes "creepy" (custom made textstamp)?

4 comments:

  1. Iiiiiihhh, die sind ja genial-fies! Die Karte zum Thema "Muster" hat mir auch schon gut gefallen, aber diese hier ist noch besser - eben echt creepy :-) Svenja

    ReplyDelete
  2. aber wirklich ! Mir gefällt das klare Pink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dein neuer Textstempel ist super. Klasse geworden Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you placed them in a line straight down. It does create a 'creepy' effect!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber