social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, September 01, 2008

tmta - "architecture"

mein beitrag diese woche zu tmta ist ein atc mit dem blauen haus (la casa azul), in dem frida kahlo lebte...

my contribution for the challenge this week is the blue house (la casa azul), where frida kahlo lived.

14 comments:

  1. Hammerstark.
    Eine klasse Idee und die Umsetzung ein Traum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. toll!!! und frida ist sowieso immer wieder guuut. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So was von ausdrucksstark! Einfach klasse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. toll geworden - geniale farben und eine klasse idee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist eine tolle Idee! Ein wunderschönes Blau!
    Liebe Grüße, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic choice for the theme! Love the blue house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a wonderful interpretation of the theme. I can just feel the warmth of the sun coming in as I look at her house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color and great interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber