social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, September 08, 2008

tmta - "dancing/tanzen"

un, deux, trois... un, deux, trois... - join the challenge...

27 comments:

  1. Wow das ist wunderschööööön.
    Klasse ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really nice, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool...great image and love that orange fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great interpretation of the theme. Who hasn't counted out those steps when learning a dance. Love the fringe that you've used on your atc too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage feel and the focal image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "gg" trotz der nur virtuellen begegnung, kann ich mir dich im 3/4 takt nur schwer vorstellen;) dennoch eine tolle umsetzung

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I like it a lot. Plenty of Atmosphere!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice ATC, Love the fringe at the top = Super!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber