social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, November 09, 2008

i hope you will rest in peace

eine weitere doppelseite im friedhofsbuch. ich liebe diesen font ("old english text mt"), hier wieder gedruckt auf eingefärbtes kontenpapier. die gestempelte taube im hintergrund ist von rbbb, das foto hab ich irgendwo bei google gefunden...

another spread in the graveyard book. i love the font "old english text mt", which i printed onto old ledger paper (once more dyed with vivid inks). the dove stamp in the background is from rbbb, the picture found via google.

2 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous and the previous work was as well. Touching. I hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Friedhofsbuch finde ich rundum klasse - ich habe viele Fotos auf Friedhöfen gemacht und überlege, ob ich die auch zu so einem Buch verarbeite - vielen Dank für die Inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber