social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, November 30, 2008

ja ist denn schon weihnachten?

... na ja, jedenfalls schon ein vorgeschmack darauf;) in letzter zeit sind einige schöne sachen eingetrudelt, die ich bei etsy bestellt hatte... hier ein paar beispiele...


is it christmas already? well, a little foretaste... here are some of the etsy-orders i placed recently. i´m very happy with my purchases...


faces beads from casbeads


spider beads from EarthTonesOnline


butterflies from tulipbeadshop



fabric buttons from vintage inspiration
linocut cards from fiddlebones


sugar skull patch from lizmiera

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber