social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wednesdaystamper "telephone"

na, das nenne ich eine herausforderung! ich hatte absolut keinen schimmer, was ich mit dem thema "telefon" (diese woche bei den mittwochstemplern) anfangen sollte...
dann erinnerte ich mich, dass ich in meinen frühen stempeljahren mal ein stilisiertes telefon geschnitzt hatte...
und das lied dazu kennen meine deutschsprachigen besucher alle:)


that´s what i call a challenge! i had no idea what to make when i saw the wednesdaystampers´ theme today... then i remembered in my early stamping years i had carved a stylized telephone...
the text means: "not an a*ss is calling me...", title of a german song you can hear here:)

15 comments:

  1. Great entry. I know it was a hard one, what was I thinking of :o) ut I like you little handcarved phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your telephone creation is lots of fun! Max sure is funny AND a very good whistler too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastische Idee! Super umgesetzt!
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das iat ja klasse, die Idee ist super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johanna, this is so creative. Your background is gorgeous with the carved stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card!! Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, da ist dir ja schnell was eingefallen. und sogar noch ein selbstgeschnitztes telefon. tralala

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber