social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, February 12, 2009

OWOH - and the winner is...

time rushed by... i simply didn´t find the time to check out all the blogs in the overwhelming long gypsy caravan (911!! oh my!!) of ONE WORLD - ONE HEART. but thanks to lisa "oceandreamer" swifka we were given a wonderful chance to discover new blogs all around the world, to bookmark them and to return in the future... (the list of participants will be online for the next months - so there will be more time to explore...).

thanks so much, lisa, i really appreciate all the effort you put into this event - it sure was a lot of work, but it was sooo worth it:))

finding out about my winner i used a random generator. blogspot doesn´t number the comments, so i had to count... and with the help of two other mathematically talented people (my sons, hehe, who came to the same result) it was a clear decision:

my frida icicle doll will go to CLAU -

i have already contacted her to get her "snail mail" address.

for the others... hope we will meet again in blogland. i for sure will hop around here and there - and made the resolution to leave comments frequently. i´m sometimes a bit lazy about this, but we all love to get reactions to know we got a visit...


SEE YOU!! ciao, ciao... johanna

2 comments:

  1. Wie genial ist das dann?!!! Ich freu mich riesig über den Gewinn und die Frieda Doll bekommt bei mir ein schönes neues zu Hause :) Vielen Dank!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber