social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, February 23, 2009

tmta - "letter e / buchstabe e"

a word beginning with the letter "e" is the challenge today...


die herausforderung heute ist: nimm ein wort mit dem anfangsbuchstaben "e"...

21 comments:

  1. Wonderful ATC! I love the calendar in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, coole Idee und toll umgesetzt!
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb...what a wonderful ATC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful your Endangered ATC is, Johanna. I love how you did the face. It certainly makes a clear statement. Really lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Johanna ~ VERY creative and so powerful too, great choice for "e"! This could be made into an environmental poster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geniale ATC! Das berührt mich sehr!
    LG

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber