social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wednesdaystamper "silhouettes"

one of my long-time-favorite stamps are the dancing silhouettes from "a stamp in the hand". should be perfect for today´s challenge! and the quote stamp (rbbb) is so true *g*...


immer wieder gerne verwende ich diesen silhouettenstempel von "a stamp in the hand". passt ja prima für die heutige mittwochsherausforderung... und der sprüchestempel ist von rbbb.

32 comments:

  1. I had forgotten about those stamps. I love them!! great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. klasse, die tummeln sich auch in einer meiner schubladen herum

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol so true, I can't count mine!
    great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klasse Johanna! An dem Spruch ist was dran. Ich sollte auch mal wieder etwas Geld unters Volk bringen...
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really great piece of art....wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card and such a cute saying. I can count mine, I better get some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun dancing silhouettes! Very happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ein genialer Spruch und eine tolle
    Shilouette, gefällt mir sehr gut

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic silhouettes, Johanna. And I love that saying.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cooles ATC und der Spruch ist der Hammer!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super geworden ! Und der Spruch ist ja der Oberhammer !
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first comment by tina..I am always forgetting which stamps I have..so I must have loads as I wouldnt count them all!! Thanks very much for your great comment about my latest canvas page

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these sihouettes since the first time i saw these. Thanks for telling the brand :) Love the card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your card...and the saying made me smile ! I love the stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much joy in this piece! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sehr schöne Karte und der Spruch hat was Wahres!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ein tolles Werk..... und... kannst du deine Stempel noch zählen ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber