social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wednesdaystamper "transfers"

also, transfers sind ja wirklich eine herausforderung für mich. die fledermäuse hier sind zwar als solche zu identifizieren, aber na ja... egal, für eine grungy mailart-karte reichts. da soll es ja nicht so perfekt sein;))


a challenge really, i´m not good at transfers... the bats are made with inkjet foil & gel medium. anyway, good enough for a grungy mailart card;)

19 comments:

  1. I love the grungy distressed look of the bat, great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supi, du hast dich wieder mal an ein Transfer gewagt:-) Die Fledermäuse sind dir doch gut gelungen. Tolle Karte! Die Farbe ist auch richtig cool!
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also ich finde gerade das nicht-perfekte an Transfers so spannend!! Tolle Karte!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. great grunge look Johanna, your card looks super, the bats add a very cool element!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is fantastic and full of bright color's that pop at you..Love it
    I've never done a photo transfer myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, great grunge look! Love your art.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. havent tried this yet, sounds fun!!
    grunge is kewl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gebe dir recht.bei mir ist tranfer reine glücksache *lol*
    find dein ist total gelungen.gefällt mir sehr!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muss immer alles perfekt sein?
    Manchmal liegt der Reiz im Nichtperfekten - so auch hier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich finde Dein Werk total cool und abgefahren. Mal was Anderes. Einfach klasse, Johanna !

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber