social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, April 13, 2009

tmta - "augen/eyes"

correction lenses... for your eyes only...
{ok, i also would need correction lenses to stamp straight;)}
(stamps: text - bartholomew´s ink; lenses: stempelmine; eyeball: leavenworth jackson)

19 comments:

  1. Na wenn das nicht cool ist, dann weiß ich es auch nicht.
    Sieht echt klasse asu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours and the eyeball stamp is amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Unusual and unique. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool ATC, Johanna. I'm always so amazed at how big the eye looks without lids.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made me smile - thank you for your unique interpretation of the theme, and your sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those eyeballs are too much!!:):) Great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool! I think not perfectly straight is part of it's charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ach, da fallen mir glatt die Augen aus dem Kopf;))) ...soooo schön!!!
    LG Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. So COOL and super unique..I just love it

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber