social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, April 01, 2009

wednesdaystamper "2x4"

sort of a small skinny is asked for at wednesdaystampers today...
~~~~~
and seems spring has sprung, finally!:)))Bild hinzufügen

(stamps: ginkgo from stempelmine, alpha: teesha moore)

die mittwochstempler wollen heute etwas schmales langes, ca. 5x10 cm groß...
~~~~~
und endlich sieht´s so aus, als würde der frühling doch noch kommen:)))

27 comments:

  1. Love this piece! Gorgous colours and a brilliant image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Johanna, your mini skinny is brilliant! Fantastic colors and design = Love it!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my Magpie's Nest oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich liebe diesen Stil! Stark geworden!
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very creative....this is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boah wie cool ist das denn ???
    Echt klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whow...this is really a beautiful of garden!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a whimsical, magical piece! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful colors and layout design. And the background is really great.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I love everything about this. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this 'Queen of the Garden'. Great piece

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wie cool ist das denn? Ein super Paradiesvogel, gefällt mir sehr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a special royal discovery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWSA!!! I love this piece! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card- simply adore it. Just can't get enough of the mixed media. I made a queen to - just another kind...

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow ! this is absolutely stunning ! love love love !

    ReplyDelete
  16. ist natürlich genau mein Geschmack!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic...so original and the colors just 'pop'. I LIKE it...grin

    ReplyDelete
  18. how creative...very cool bird in your garden!

    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber