social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, May 24, 2009

sunday postcard art: numbers

this challenge "sunday postcard art" exists for almost a year now, but so far i´ve been a lurker only... now this time they got me;) i couldn´t resist the theme... so here is my grungy postcard with lots of numbers...

die herausforderung "sunday postcard art" gibts ja mittlerweile schon fast ein jahr, aber bisher war ich immer nur stiller zuschauer... aber heute haben sie mich gekriegt mit diesem tollen thema... ich konnte nicht widerstehen, deshalb hier meine grungy karte mit vielen verschiedenen zahlen

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful grungy postcard, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow das ist mal wieder ein super Werk.
    Ein toller Mix aus allem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, great combination of colours and elements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the addicting world of postcards Johanna :) I Love the size!
    Your postcard looks wonderful! Your layers and colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Johanna, I love your lizard x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful postcard! Great mix of elements and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours & composition, Johanna, and the grunge style, too!!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty! this is the first time i've contributed too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work and well done for your first try1
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo i love the eyes peeking over the edge newspaper bit....great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Johanna...love all the ways that you used the numbers on your postcard. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job, glad you could join us :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber