social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wednesdaystamper "fashion/mode"

"the bigger the hair, the closer to god"
(textstamp on transparency from viva las vegastamps)
~~~
ws challenges us for the wide theme of fashion...
picture snippet from a magazine; background stamps: lost coast design, ma vinci
schön weitgefächert ist das thema der mittwochstempler diesmal... ich hab mich auf die haarmode gestürzt;)
der textstempel auf der folie ist von viva las vegastamps; die hintergrundstempel von lost coast design und von ma vinci

14 comments:

  1. Du hast ja wieder Ideen. tztztz....
    Sieht echt abgefahren aus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..super haare :-)
    klasse ATC,Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun quote Johanna, Love your edgy style, very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant - fun, funky and very creative! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant, your brad placement looks rather painful! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I used to live in Texas and I'm pretty sure that was the state motto. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber