social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, July 06, 2009

tmta - "in the garden"

tmta wants us to go into the garden today...
the outer frames and the edges of the mulberry paper are done with twinkling h2o´s
there are so many wonderful garden quotes... please click to enlarge to read these

tmta lädt uns heute in den garten ein...
die äußeren ränder und die umrandung des maulbeerpapiers sind mit twinkling h20´s gemalt
es gibt so viele tolle garten-sprüche... um diese hier lesen zu können, das bild einfach anklicken zwecks vergrößerung

14 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow wow wow die sind echt super. Wunderschöne ATC´s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful but I especially love Queen Anne's Lace. You are so lucky to have it in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöne ATCs, natürlich gefallen mir die Sprüche am Besten;))
    Ich hoffe es geht Dir wieder gut mit Deiner Schulter?!! LG Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look gorgeous! As well as the one featured on TMTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ATC's -lovely work and great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each card is really lovely Johanna! I Love quotes too, you picked some gems! Thank you for a really nice challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. machen richtige Gartenlust ;-)
    gefallen mir alle drei gut

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber