social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, July 20, 2009

tmta - "moon / mond"

40 years - anniversary of the landing of mankind on the moon. tmta´s challenge today wants to see some moon-atcs...

( stamps: moon and alpha - rbbb)

vor 40 jahren war die erste bemannte mondlandung... deswegen heute das thema bei tmta: der mond.

14 comments:

  1. What a great challenge and a wonderful ATC to start us off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors,such an inspirational piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderbares ATC!!
    Wie geht es Dir?
    LG Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme and wonderful atc! Super colours!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful...I love your ATC..what an excellentimage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your font stamps you used for the date..fantastic moon stamp too!! Very cool atc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tribute ATC- very lovely collage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully done! Thanks for a great theme...

    Since I can't find an address...can I let you know that I posted my ATC, but it hasn't appeared on the list yet. Did it go into your challenge blog's spam folder? Thank you! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  9. tolle Umsetzung, gefällt mir gut

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow das sieht super aus.
    Klasse ATC Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber